State asked to probe concerns over Sh197b coal plant
Kilifi Senator Stewart Madzayo has called on the Government to suspend the proposed Sh197 billion Amu coal plant project in Lamu.
By Benard Sanga | 5 years ago
Private developers face prosecution for tax evasion
Private developers owe the Kilifi County government an estimated Sh1.5 billion in unpaid rates and taxes dating from the time of the defunct local authorities in the region.
- JOSEPH MASHA | 8 years ago
Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Ruto and allies plot December, January mass walk-out from Jubilee
- Woman demands Sh25 million from Kenneth Lusaka for her unborn child
By Paul Ogemba
- Why it’s easier to get into Oxford, Harvard than top Kenyan schools
By XN Iraki
- Uhuru hosted by King Philippe at the Royal Palace in Brussels