When talk isn't cheap: Love for your phone gifts taxman billions
For every Sh100 spent by a typical Kenyan, Sh5.5 will go towards buying airtime compared to about Sh4 that will be used to buy flour.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Men dominate the smartphone market in Kenya, survey
There are more men owning smartphones in Kenya compared to women giving them an advantage of opportunities in the internet space.
Fredrick Obura | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession