Alarm as hackers now set their sights on start-ups
Kenyan enterprises are losing millions of shillings to cyber attacks as hackers set their sights on small businesses with.
By Frankline Sunday | 7 months ago
DP Ruto vows to create 4 million jobs and fund small businesses
Deputy President William Ruto says his three-pronged approach would revive Kenya’s economy.
Philip Muasya | 7 months ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru