Prayer village where believers and non-believers find solace
Built on a 200-acre land, Subukia shrine is visited by thousands, religious and non-religious, each year.
By Daniel Chege | 1 month ago
Inside Nandi's forgotten shrines where Kalenjin elders meet to pray once a year
Christianity and the decimation of forest areas for economic purposes have seen shrines become inactive.
Titus Too and Edward Kosut | 1 month ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE