We must address inequalities in education sector
When Covid-19 arrived in Kenya after breaking out in Wuhan, China, everyone panicked not knowing what to do. It was a new disease without a cure.
Mutheu Kasanga, national chairperson, Kenya Privat | 1 month ago
Schools turning from goldmine to graveyard of money for investors
From acquisitions to mergers, high-end private institutions have been the playground of top dollar investors expecting to reap big.
Dominic Omondi | 9 months ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’