You must seek our clearance on election matters, diplomats told
Foreign entities have been barred from extending financial support in preparing for next year’s elections.
By Brian Otieno and Jennifer Anyango | 2 months ago
How Kenya’s politics risks being overrun by big money
Even with the very best of intentions, study shows it is unlikely that one can compete for elections without a significant financial war-chest.
Nzau Musau | 3 months ago
A plan finalized to send President Uhuru Kenyatta home using only Ksh 500 million
President Uhuru Kenyatta seem to be the target of many politician. When this name is mentioned so many people get their mind boiling. Their have been massive plans to unseat him as the president of Kenya.
Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege