Family demands for justice after kin dies in Kisii police cell
The family of a 24-year-old man who died while in police custody in Kisii County is demanding justice.
By Edwin Nyarangi | 8 days ago
Frequent prison breaks worrying, should be stopped
While more emphasis needs to be placed on preventing prison breaks, there is need for proper training of warders and better facilities.
Mwenda Japhitha | 1 month ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru