DPP Haji: I have big dossier on DCJ Philomena Mwilu
Philomena Mwilu has been taking JSC in circles to avoid answering four petitions filed before it seeking her removal.
By Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
CJ Martha Koome sets a deadline for case determination
The newly sworn-in Chief Justice said that she will ensure that no cases are in the courts for more than three years.
Winfrey Owino | 3 months ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?