KFS moves to exploit potential of Ngong Hills Forest as visitors grow
The forest has been receiving over 3,000 visitors for recreation and relaxation mainly over weekends.
Fredrick Obura | 1 year ago
Kite festival nurtures friendships
Children from schools around Nairobi recently had fun during the colourful Urafiki-Sora Kite Festival held at Ngong Hills. The festival organised courtesy of Japanese Embassy was a unique opportunity for children to learn the art of making kites using materials imported from Japan and locally available material.
By Phares Mutembei | 9 years ago
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben