Teacher’s 35-hour ordeal with kidnappers on Eldoret highway
Prisca Magut was reporting back to work at Kapkechui Secondary School, 15 kilometres from her home.
By Edward Kosut | 8 days ago
Karebe mining firm roars back to life after disruption
The company suffered as a result of political interference court cases that forced it to close operations in February 2020, leading to loss of jobs.
Patrick Kibet | 1 month ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man returns from jail moments before his burial ceremony
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip