Nairobi MCAs root for Sh1.5 billion ward special account
Nairobi County MCAs are pushing for a Sh1.5 billion general-purpose account to specifically manage funds allocated for ward development projects.
Josphat Thiongó | 4 months ago
Nairobi MCAs call for SGBV desks across all 17 sub-counties
This comes as the country marked the end of 16 days of activism against GBV on Thursday last week. The campaign commenced on November 25, 2020.
Josphat Thiong'o | 10 months ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE