HomeBoyz splash into big water business
It seems that the world economic meltown is not stopping one of Kenya’s foremost entertainment companies, HomeBoyz Entertainment from investing and expanding their empire. Pulse can now confirm that the entertainment company built from scratch has risen into a powerhouse (arguably the biggest in East Africa), has bought one of the biggest fully automated water plants in the country — the 10,000square metres Haha Water Factory for over Sh100million.
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’