We're depending on overdrafts to run, says Meru Deputy Governor Ntuciu
The county government is struggling due to delays in disbursement of funds by the National Treasury, Deputy Governor Titus Ntuciu has said.
By Phares Mutembei | 2 months ago
Court awards lodge Sh329m for eviction from Meru park
The owner of the lodge filed a suit before the Meru High Court that ordered the matter to go to arbitration.
Phares Mutembei | 1 year ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties