Did siege on Fort Jesus save Kenya from becoming a Portuguese colony?
The legendary fort siege by the Mazrui Arabs and local ended the Portuguese supremacy in Mombasa and the Coast of East Africa.
By Patrick Beja | 3 months ago
Why local literature remains corruption's most potent fuel
In his research on the journal ‘Transition and Black Orpheus (1986)’, Peter Benson reports how the late Ali Mazrui suggested that Kenyans rally behind the Mau Mau to cement a sense of nationhood.
Abenea Ndago | 5 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat