MKU: Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition in South Africa
Mount Kenya University School of Law was declared Best Orators at the Manfred Lachs International Space law Moot Court Competition held in Pretoria, South Africa, on the 26th and 27th May 2016.
By Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Minister orders arrest of lecturer who stripped in public
Uganda’s Ethics and Integrity State Minister Simon Lokodo has ordered police to arrest controversial Makerere University lecturer Stella Nyanzi for stripping in public.
Rawlings Otieno and Agencies | 5 years ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro