Tension in Lokichoggio as armed militia storm security camp
Tension was high in Lokichoggio border town in Turkana West Sub County after suspected armed Toposa militia from South Sudan invaded a Kenyan securit
By Lucas Ngasike | 2 months ago
Lokichoggio, the town that lost its glory
It was a vibrant town teeming with activity. Business between locals and refugees from Sudan was booming. Planes flew in from Nairobi and other parts of the country regularly, bringing with them businessmen and an expatriate crowd.
SILAH KOSKEI | 7 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege