Kenya coffee prices rise at latest sale, amount sold drops
The top price of Kenya's benchmark grade AA coffee rose sharply to $342 per bag at auction this week from $312 at the previous sale, the Nairobi Coffee Exchange (NCE) said on Wednesday.
- | 8 years ago
Kenyans’ lack of a taste for coffee now boils over
A coffee drinking culture hardly exists, with many Kenyans going for the lowest quality bean – instant coffee - or preferring tea.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 months ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja