Kenya Railways to take over SGR operations from Chinese firm
Kenya Railways takes over the ticketing, security and fuelling operations of the SGR from Chinese firm Afristar.
By Sara Okuoro | 2 months ago
Buildings demolished as Kenya Railways reclaims property [Photos]
More buildings come tumbling down in Ol Kalou township in Nyandarua County as Kenya Railways Corporation continue to reclaims its property.
James Munyeki | 2 months ago
Hope for KR pensioners as firm withdraws Sh26b land suit
Edermann Property enters into an agreement with Registered Trustee of Kenya Railways Retirement Benefit schemes and KR to solve the row
Mireri Junior | 10 months ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya