Kenya Power bosses say major reforms to reboot utility firm
The firm’s chair Vivienne Yeda said dirty procurement scams and unviable projects had run down the power utility firm.
By Wainaina Wambu | 4 days ago
State appoints committee to ‘prefect’ Kenya Power reforms
First progress report to be submitted by December 5 this year on reducing the cost of power by 33 per cent.
Macharia Kamau and Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga