‘Kizungu mingi’ plunges Otiende into pit of party rejects
His vast knowledge of the Queen’s language earned the only senior counsel in the National Assembly, another “former” to his enviable resume.
By Brian Otieno | 1 day ago
ODM kicks out Otiende Amollo from House team as split grows over BBI
Amollo’s removal comes as Siaya Senator James Orengo is under fire from a section of the party members for flagging fundamental issues in the BBI Bill
Moses Nyamori and Kepher Otieno | 5 days ago
18 Justice and Legal Affairs Committee members sign report on BBI Bill
Senators whose signatures were missing from the report are Amos Wako (Busia), Fatuma Dullo (Isiolo), and Murang’as Irungu Kang'ata, who abstained.
Brian Otieno | 12 days ago
The danger in eating street boiled eggs and kachumbari
- Family and friends lay flowers at spot where Allan Ngugi died
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- Why BBI is a do or die affair for Raila
By Oscar Obonyo
- ODM pushes for Uhuru to endorse Raila's presidency