Wanjigi reported to tribunal for ‘causing confusion in party’
An ODM party member has filed a complaint with the Political Parties Tribunal challenging Jimi Wanjigi’s presidential candidature.
By Josphat Thiong’o | 29 days ago
Consult party leadership first, Oparanya warns Wanjigi
The party’s Central Committee threatened to take disciplinary action against members purporting to open branch offices without consultations.
Winfrey Owino | 1 month ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller