The making of land injustices haunting Kenya to date
In a bid to quell the growing rumblings by Africans, the colonial government set up a team ostensibly to resolve the land mess.
By Amos Kareithi | 2 months ago
Mixing politics with land does more harm than good to country
It is high time Kenyans, especially the political class, should realise that politicising the issue will do more harm than good.
Lancy Dalton Ysabel | 3 years ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta yet to solve historical land injustices at the coast
President Uhuru Kenyatta faces a daunting task to stop the emotive land issue at the Coast being a campaign issue.
Benard Sanga | 5 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries