The day Kalonzo hid in Saitoti's office to evade prison
To avoid being hauled to jail, the smooth-talking Kalonzo ran to the office of the Vice President, George Saitoti for refuge.
By Amos Kareithi | 23 days ago
Ken Lusaka: How I worked with Michuki to kill Mungiki and my big reward
Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka narrates how he brokered peace between Saitoti and Nkaissery and how Michuki-Kamotho enmity put him in a tight spot.
Caleb Atemi | 5 months ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE