Why Kenya did not have to spend all that energy to clinch AU seat
While focus on the African Union this week has been the drama surrounding the failure of Foreign Affairs CS Amina Mohammed to become the continent’s top honcho, I sincerely believe what we should be having is a more fundamental discourse on the AU’s significance.
By Kamotho Waiganjo | 4 years ago
CS Amina rallies UPU members to support Kenya candidature
Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amb Amina Mohammed has rallied Universal Postal Union member countries to vote for Bishar Hussein for a second term as Director General of the Switzerland-based global body.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
CS Amina urges international community to support countries hosting refugees
Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amb. Amina Mohamed has urged the global community to support countries hosting huge number of refugees in accordance with the principle of burden sharing.
Standard Team | 5 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself