Pension firm banks on tech to weather Covid-19 storm
The Liason Group, one of the major players in the sector, plans to digitise all its operations as it seeks to grow post-pandemic.
By Awal Mohammed | 3 months ago
Adopting open data for finance could boost economic growth in 10 years
The benefits of open data are currently being witnessed in Kenya’s microcredit industry.
Efayomi Carr | 3 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga