Let us protect ourselves from virus and protect the environment too
The report that an estimated 75 per cent of used face masks will not be disposed of properly is shocking and should prompt us to action.
Editorial | 11 days ago
Unmasked: How poorly disposed face masks will end up in your food
A lot of the face masks in circulation are made from long-lasting plastic materials, and can therefore survive in the environment for years.
Saada Hassan | 12 days ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM