What to do to ensure affordable housing fund gets critical buy-in
The Employment Act 2007 was amended to have employees and employers each pay 1.5 per cent to the National Housing Fund.
By The Standard | 2 years ago
House helps entitled to same rights as all other employees
It is disconcerting to note that the rights of the house help are considered an emerging area when in fact, for a long time, the house help has been entitled to the same legal protection as any other employee.
Sarah Okimaru | 4 years ago
Act does not govern family businesses
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries