Okoth Obado to know if he will plead to fresh graft charges
Obado and his children are said to have been part of the conspiracy to siphon public funds from the county government through indirect payments.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 days ago
Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
The new court that is already in use was constructed at Sh340 million.
Olivia Odhiambo | 1 month ago
Court freezes accounts of roads authority director Margaret Muthui over Sh500m fraud
She is said to have gone into a spending spree after allegedly embezzling public funds and bought 11 apartments in Kileleshwa at Sh264m.
Paul Ogemba | 4 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again