Dubai Islamic Bank aims to open in Kenya this year
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) plans to be operating in Kenya before the end of 2016, despite the Kenyan authorities’ moratorium on issuing new banking licences, according to sources familiar with the matter.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
The man at centre of Islamic bank’s Kenyan expansion
Dubai Islamic Bank CEO says a well-structured lender should not engage in irregularities that have seen collapse of many banks.
Peter Theuri | 5 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics