From selling millions to going broke and living in a hostel
Jerry Jariwalla is the epitome of the popular saying that entrepreneurs should not pause in times of difficulty, but instead pivot.
By Jacqueline Mahugu | 1 year ago
Technology gurus meet in Nairobi for digital marketing conference
Nairobi set to host historic digital marketing conference
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth