Diamond rush’ grips South African village after discovery of unidentified stones
The mines department said on Monday it was sending a team comprising of geological and mining experts to the site to collect samples.
By Reuters | 3 months ago
Western Kenya’s ‘acres of diamonds’ cry out for tourists
The Head of the European Union Commission, on his first visit to western Kenya in 2008, likened the region’s tourism circuit to “acres of diamonds”.
Kepher Otieno | 3 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels