Four found guilty of robbery with violence, sentenced to death
The four, jointly with others not before the court, are said to have committed the offence on July 1, 2018, at a nightclub in Mwea East.
By Jane Mugambi | 2 months ago
No minimum sentences for sex offenders and armed robbers
Rapists, paedophiles and armed robbers have no recourse for automatic minimum sentences upon conviction, the Supreme Court has ruled.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption