New data laws signal higher marketing costs for firms
SCI & TECH
The law also makes it illegal for companies to use personal data for direct marketing without informing the subjects.
By Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Online jobs offer hope for youth, says Information and Communication Technology CS
"This is clear evidence that we must embrace digital innovations or else our future generations will be left out on a lot of opportunities," Mucheru said.
Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro