State steps up efforts to shield market from fake goods
Unscrupulous traders and companies found selling counterfeit goods will face the full force of the law, a Government agency warned Wednesday.
By Nicholas Waitathu | 8 years ago
Alarm as trade in counterfeit goods thrives
Kenya is facing an uphill task dealing with trade in counterfeit goods. The trade, which has been around for years, refuses to die, but efforts to crack down on counterfeiters continue. Those trading in illegal products exploit lack of public awareness.
- | 8 years ago
Kenya loses Sh40 billion to counterfeit goods annually
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk