Kalonzo’s four political symptoms, why he's a boxer in cement shoes
Let us conduct a political health checkup on one of NASA contenders to the throne. The ‘patient’ today is Steven Kalonzo Musyoka. Kalonzo passes the physical health tests.
By Daisy Maritim Maina | 4 years ago
Uhuru tells off Raila over Sh38b dam plan, warns against hatred
President Uhuru Kenyatta has defended the Sh38 billion Itare dam project that has caused a political storm in the South and Central Rift region.
Steve Mkawale | 4 years ago
Opinion: NASA a coalition of one 'alpha male' and three 'flower girls'
The bearded sisters of NASA have allowed the ‘exotic dance’ for a flag bearer to drag out for so long that it is no longer politically arousing.
Daisy Maritim Maina | 4 years ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM