Carrefour fined for unfairly squeezing suppliers on price
MONEY & CAREERS
Carrefour said it had put an end to the incriminated practices since February 2016 and would not appeal.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Competition watchdog warns companies over power abuse
The retail industry, according to CAK, accounted for 28 per cent of all the complaints that the authority received last year.
Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Competition Authority to pay whistleblowers in new scheme
Competition Authority to reward whistleblowers through its Informant Reward Scheme for an incentive of up to Sh1 million.
Sara Okuoro | 2 months ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff