Extradition case against Okemo and Gichuru pushed to October 21
Extradition proceedings against former Finance Minister Chris Okemo and former Kenya Power boss Samuel Gichuru have been postponed.
By Paul Ogemba | 14 days ago
Reprieve for Okemo as his extradition case is put off
Former Cabinet Minister Chris Okemo has sought to distance himself from former Kenya Power and Lighting Company boss Samuel Gichuru in extradition proceedings against them.
Moses Nyamori | 5 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism