Nurse, Kasarani music producer in bitter child custody battle
On Wednesday, June 23 the little girl’s father, 36, filed a missing person’s report at Sunton Police Station in Kasarani, Nairobi.
By Mireri Junior | 1 month ago
Married woman fails to stop workmate from child's DNA test
The man insists the child is his and wants to contribute to the upbringing but the woman does not want the tests.
Julius Chepkwony | 1 month ago
Doctor accused of artificially inseminating nurse loses child custody battle
A paternity case has for six years hung around the neck of the doctor who has been fighting the right to be the child's father while warding off rape.
Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession