Land at heart of Mt Elgon killings and displacement
Locals claim over 40 people have been killed in recent attacks but police put the number at less than 10.
By Nathan Ochunge | 3 years ago
Don’t confuse residents with empty promises, MP Serut cautions
Mt Elgon MP John Serut has criticised Cheptais Deputy County Commissioner Omar Salat over claims that the government will allocate land in the volatile Chepyuk Settlement Scheme.
Titus Oteba | 5 years ago
Mt. Elgon squatters ordered to surrender illegal firearms or face stiff penalties
Squatters at the controversial Chepyuk settlement scheme in Kopsiro, Mt. Elgon constituency, have been ordered to surrender illegal guns in their possession, before a disarmament operation kicks off.
Titus Oteba | 6 years ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park