Kenyan MPs should initiate policies to benefit the needy
The Budget and Appropriations Committee was last week presented with two Bills that underscored the disparity between retrogressive and progressive philosophies.
Alexander Chagema | 6 years ago
The millions each MP will control under new CDF deal
Members of the National Assembly yesterday released a new schedule of how they want to share out Sh35.2 billion allocated for the Constituency Development Fund (CDF).
ROSELYNE OBALA AND ALPHONCE SHIUNDU | 6 years ago
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri