British Airways owner IAG posts 1.14b euro first quarter loss
IAG chief executive Luis Gallego said in a statement the airline was "ready to fly but government action is needed".
By Reuters | 6 days ago
British Airways considers selling its headquarters after homeworking switch
The airline has also sought to raise cash by selling famous works of art that formerly hung in its executive lounges.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Computer problem causes delays for British Airways travelers
British Airways said on Monday it was experiencing a computer glitch with its check-in system that was reportedly causing delays at several airports in the United States.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- The 17 issues at the heart of landmark ruling on BBI
- NMS closes public toilets in Nairobi CBD
- Man who helped ex-KDF officer dispose of kin bodies jailed for 5 years
By John Mbuthia
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina