Cane farmers get boost as Briquettes project launched
The Government has unveiled a green energy project to promote utilisation of sugarcane by-products in Western Kenya.
By James Omoro | 4 years ago
Why slum women are using porridge to make briquettes
Today, three other women have joined her and are laughing all the way to the bank.
Anne Atieno | 1 year ago
Another Kiambu woman allegedly killed by lover
- Spurned man splits throat in public
- Kinoti says TV expose guns ‘not owned’ by police
By Brian Obuya
- Jubilee ends its coalition agreement with UDA
- Chad President Idriss Deby dies on front lines
- CAS positions not recognised by law: High Court