Bomas of Nakuru: A cultural haven
Tucked away in Berea Village in Subukia sub-county along the Nakuru - Nyahururu road, Bomas of Nakuru has continued to woo cultural lovers and tourists alike.
Despite rocky search for Opposition unity, Bomas resolve a scare for Jubilee
The symbolic show of Opposition unity at Bomas of Kenya yesterday set off a political journey well travelled before, albeit with mixed fortunes.
Wainaina Ndung'u | 4 years ago
Koffi Olomide deported after night in Nairobi police cell
Congolese musician Koffi Olomide was Saturday morning deported to Kinshasa, DR Congo after being arrested Friday night.
Digital reporter | 4 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Bandits kill KDF soldier in night attack at military camp in Baringo
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- Intellectual moment at CJ interview
By Too Jared
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above