Attempting suicide shouldn’t be treated as crime, it’s a health issue
78 percent of the close to 80,000 people who commit suicide every year globally are from poor countries. Kenya ranks 114th.
By Kalangi Kiambati | 9 days ago
Mother hangs self after setting house on fire with her four children inside
The children, all aged below eight years, raised an alarm which attracted their father who was sleeping in his other wife’s house within the compound.
Anne Atieno | 3 months ago
Man accused of chopping off wife’s arms in Machakos denied bond
Senior Principal Magistrate Kipkurui Kibellion yesterday ruled that the suspect, Stephen Ngila, who was charged with the attempted murder of his wife Jacqueline Mwende, should be remanded in police custody until the prosecution concludes investigations.
Erastus M Mulwa | 5 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga