Kenya signs new agreement paving way for return of stolen millions
The government has signed an agreement which now paves way for the return of over Sh380 million of stolen assets to the country.
By Fredrick Obura | 4 years ago
Githongo: Former minister Chris Murungaru tried to stop Anglo Leasing probe
Former Cabinet minister Chris Murungaru tried to stop investigations into the Anglo-Leasing scandal.
Faith Karanja | 4 years ago
Why Attorney General Githu Muigai is dancing to his own dirge
In the backdrop of intense back-biting, wheeler-dealing and power-broking taking place at Sheria House, Attorney General Githu Muigai continues to sit pretty.
Nzau Musau | 4 years ago
How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Uhuru drops erstwhile loyalists as Raila joins kitchen cabinet
By Nzau Musau
- Six foods that rev up your ‘engine’
- Months after road crash Tuju meets matatu driver
- Kaunda leaves us with a suit, a street, fond memories
- Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda