Atheists support ACK’s move to keep politicians from the pulpit
Atheists in Kenya Society: The Deputy President should stop taking advantage of the socio-economic vulnerabilities of unemployed youth.
Sara Okuoro | 2 months ago
History as first woman bishop, Rose Okeno, takes the reins
The elaborate ritual of consecration and enthronement of Bishop Rose Okeno lasted about two hours including reciting four different oaths.
John Shilitsa | 2 months ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga