Girls fear examinations more than boys, study says
A new education report has revealed that girls fear sitting examinations more than boys, with anxiety for the tests affecting academic performance of both.
Augustine Oduor | 4 years ago
Fresh revelations of Alliance bullying as tension mounts at the institution
Alliance Boys High School which for years has been an academic giant has been in the limelight this time round not in good light but a bad light.
Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes