Dilemma deepens on order to hand schools back to churches
At stake is fate of hundreds of schools originally owned by AIPCA and taken over by State or redistributed to other churches in the 1950s.
By Augustine Oduor and Amos Kareithi | 2 years ago
Colonial intrigues set AIPCA leadership on a warpath that defied Mzee Kenyatta’s unity efforts
Founding President Jomo Kenyatta blew hot and cold in his affection for the African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa (AIPCA).
Nzau Musau | 4 years ago
Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Confusion at KPA over recruitment of new MD
- Court fines Moses Kuria Sh75,000 for flouting curfew rules