Why Parliament holds key to stopping Kenya’s debt time bomb
According to the IMF, the facility will help finance the country’s recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic and prevent debt distress.
By Frankline Sunday | 3 days ago
China takes up 30 percent of Kenya’s debt repayment
China will gobble up Sh3 out of every Sh10 that Kenya allocates for external debt repayments in the next financial year.
Frankline Sunday | 7 days ago
Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's removal
- Isaac Mwaura replaced by Sammy Leshore in the Senate
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate