I'm not opposed to development plan, Chuka MP Muthomi Njuki says
By ISAAC KATHARE | August 19th 2015
Chuka Igambang'ombe MP Muthomi Njuki (above) has refuted claims by county government officials that he does not support the development of county headquarters at Kathwana.
Speaking at World Harvest Church in Chuka town, Mr Njuki said those accusing him of putting up facilities meant for the county in Chuka town are just malicious and out to defame him. The legislator said he has nothing to do with the construction of any facility meant for the county.
"Let leaders not divide our people on personal or political interests. They should not politicise development because everyone has their role to ensure this county develops," he said.
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro